Yay! Day 7 of the Daily Scrapbook Page is here!
Can you believe it -- this is the same paper colelction I used YESTERDAY but with a totally different look! That is one of the things I really love abotu Crate Paper and also about using scraps. They are what you make them.
Here's how I made this layout:
- Paper, Stickers, Chipboard Stickers by Crate Paper
- ColorBox by Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Inkpad
- Epoxies by Epiphany Crafts
- Kraft Paper by Bazzill
- Punches by EK Success, Fiskars
- Pen by Kuretake Zig
- Circles Die by Sizzix
- Vintage Book Pages, Buttons from hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Stamp by Hero Arts
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher Stapler
- Adhesive by Bazzill (runner), American Crafts (3D Foam Dots), glue gun
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here: