- Went to the OC Fair
- Took Matt for a mommy and son Despicable Me 2 movie date
- Did TWO tie dye demos in two different cities
- Did a LIVE web show from Mothership Scrapbook Gal's Crafty Happ Hour
- Did a LIVE web show on how to make an upcycled wreath
- Gave the dogs and puppies a bath
- Took the kids to visit family
- Made Crafts at the Bloggers Get Crafty event by SoCal Lady Bloggers
- Got grub at Islands Burgers for a SoCal Lady Bloggers event
- Went to the Drive-In theatre and saw Pacific Rim with the whole fam
- Katie went horseback riding
Crazy, right? So, now that I've made some memories, its time to SCRAP some memories. I hope you are making memories this summer too!
This is the final layout that I've created with the "Family Is" collection by Bo Bunny from our ETSY SHOP KIT with buttons and all kinds of yummy embellies to compliment the papers and any layouts or projects you want to create.
This layout is based on a sketch from a sketch book I made, that is also available in the etsy shop. The kits are selling fast so pick yours up in our etsy shop today!
Here's how I made this layout (paper and letter stickers added later):
- Paper, Stickers, Layered Stickers by Bo Bunny Press, included in the "Family Is" Kit
- Buttons, Notes by hydrangea hippo, included in the "Family Is" Kit
- Alpha Stickerzs - American Crafts
- Pen - Kuretake Zig
- Punches - EK Success
- Yellow Cardstock by Bo Bunny Press, Navy by Big Lots
- Adhesive by American Crafts (3D foam), glue gun, Bazzill (runner)
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here: