Do you have lots of stamps that you never seem to use. Yeah, me too! This layout is all about trying to use stamps in different ways to make a unique background. I also do some resist techniques with Heidi Swapp's papers by Pink Paislee...
See how I layered the stamped images to make a cool background with depth? Just choose stamps on a theme (cameras in this) and that you love (flourishes and heart here) and the design will flow together. Using a virtually monochromatic scheme of turquoise + white + kraft also helps tie it all together.
Here's how I made this layout:
- Elements from the "Vintage Mint" monthly Kit at Hydrangea Hippo
- ColorBox Frost White Pigment Inkpad - Clearsnap
- ColorBox Archival Dye Inkpad - Clearsnap
- Washi Tape
- ColorBox Stylus & Tips Set - Clearsnap
- Smooch Spritz in Vanilla Shimmer - Clearsnap
- Pink Paislee Fabric Borders
- Stickers - Webster's Pages
- Heart Stamp - Unity Stamp Co
- Flourish Stamp - La Blanche
- Camera Stamp - Hero Arts
- Aperature Stamp - Bo Bunny Press
- Kraft Cardstock, Pleated Cardstock - Bazzill