Here's how I created this page, start to finish:
I added the title after I added the photos and stopped filming my video. Here's how I made the title:
- Arrange Foam Sticker Letters (Thickers by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts) onto a piece of scrap sticker backing.
- Insert the letters, facedown, intot he Xyron 1.5" "X" Sticker Maker and run through.
- Peel the plastic from the strip and shake glitter onto the letters.
- If there is any white visible from the letters, ink that area with a ColorBox Pigment Ink pad in Antique Pewter.
- Apply the stickers to the layout as desired.
- Doodlebug's Halloween Parade Collection
- Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker
- Xyron Foam Squares from the Teresa Collins Xyron Adhesive Kit
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Zig Marker
- Clearsnap Glitter
- ColorBox Pigment Ink Cat's Eye in Antique Pewter
- American Crafts Thickers Foam Stickers by Amy Tangerine
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here: