This layout is part of a blog hop over on our other blog today!! Head on over and check it out... here is a little sneak peek!
Start at http://blog.clearsnap.com after 9am Pacific on July 4, 2013. Enter for your chance to win one of our EXCLUSIVE Limited Edition 3 Color Red, White, and Blue ColorBox Pigment Inkpads!! Leave a comment below and use the handy dandy widget to be entered!
Today I am sharing a fun layout as part of our "The Daily Scrapbook Page" series all this month here and on the Hydrangea Hippo blog. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, follow us on Facebook, and add our blogs to your RSS feed to get all the updates!!
- Smooch® Spritz in Navy Twinkle and Holly Berries
- ColorBox® Premium Stephanie Barnard SPRAYS! in Blueberry and Sky
- ColorBox® Pigment Ink in Frost White
- Clearsnap® Top Boss® Clear Embossing Powder
- Clearsnap® Craft Funnel
- My First ColorBox® Mini Stamps
- Rowlux® Illusion Film in Red 3D, Dark Blue Sea Glass, and Aqua Sea Glass
- The Crafter's Workshop/ Balzer Designs Herringbone Template
- Cardstock and Pleated Border by Bazzill
- Journal Spots by Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon
- Stickers by October Afternoon
- Envelopes by American Crafts
- KI Memories Glitter Cardstock
- Washi Tapeby Freckled Fawn and Hopscotch Crafts
- Paper by Scenic Route, Octover Afternoon, CTMH
- Sizzix Big Shot and Stars Die
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Power Tape
- Silver Cord, Vellum, Doilies by Michael's Stores
- Stampin' Up! Star Stamp
- Hot Glue
- Paper Towels
- Sewing Machine & Thread
- Heat Gun
- Vintage Books die cut into Circles
See you on the hop!!!