Tuesday, May 26, 2015

WEEK 20 - OUR STORY: ME AND MY MOM

Hello again everyone and thanks for joining me for my reveal of my Layout-A-Week layout for May.  This month we were asked to look at the theme of Mom's as it is Mother's Day this month.  I decided to go WAY back to how I made MY mom a mom.

For this layout I decided to step out of my comfort zone of colours and use more vintage-y themed products and also use some more feminine touches of ribbon and flowers.  I am really quite pleased with how it turned out and think it really compliments the photo well.






SUPPLY LIST:
Vellum
Patterned paper: Pink Paislee
Alphas: Thickers, Pink Paislee
Mist: Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold, Bronzer, Seafoam, Mint Green, Tea
Other: Ribbon, Flowers, Enamel dots, Ranger: Gesso
You can also find me at my blog:
http://scrapsbyjen.blogspot.ca/
Or on Instagram as "ScrapsbyJen"

1 comment:

Leave us some scrappy love!