Tuesday, May 5, 2015

WEEK 17 - PHI SIGMA SIGMA - SCRAPBOOKING SOROITY PHOTOS

Hey everyone!  As we go into May, we will be focusing on school layouts for Teacher Appreciation Day or on Mother's Day layouts.  I decided to go the school route.  Although I don't have any pictures of teachers I haven't already scrapped, I did a page documenting my sorority in college.  These products immediately jumped out at me to make this page.  I absolutely love the way it turned out!  Please watch the video below to see my process.




Supplies Used:

  • Yellow cardstock
  • Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp Mistables
  • Iron-On greek letters
  • Navy blue acrylic paint
  • Heidi Swapp Colorshine - Mint Green
  • Hero Arts Neon Blue paint dauber
  • Gold Lame Smooch
  • Large gold doily
  • kraft tag
  • twine
  • flowers
  • enamel dots: My Mind's Eye


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Please leave any questions you might have!  I'd also love to see you over at my blog: The Scrap Angel.

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!