Tuesday, June 2, 2015

WEEK 21 - DADDY SNUGGLES

Hi everyone!  In June, we celebrate Father's Day!  I wanted to take this opportunity to scrap some pictures of my husband with our daughters.  I found these pictures of my husband snuggling in bed with my girls when they were babies and my heart just instantly melted!  I love making pages about my girls with the same type of picture from when they were around the same age.  Just seeing the difference in their looks and personality is so cool to witness!  My girls are about 3.5 years apart, so seeing them at the same age is so interesting for me.  I challenge you to find two pictures that were taken at different times and put them together on a page.  Please check out my video to see the process.  Enjoy!






Supplies:


  • Patterned Paper: Glitz (background), Bo Bunny (blue dots), Crate Paper (font), Echo Park (cut apart)
  • Stickers: Crate Paper Notes & Things
  • Alphas: Thickers - Bree, Teresa Collins
  • Glassine bag


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'd love for you to head over to my blog as well: www.thescrapangel.blogspot.com

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!