Tonight ..... Tonight....these moon faces on this Graphic 45 paper makes me think of that song from Smashing Pumpkins! I think it was the music video or the album art....anywho!
This paper is all the leftovers from Layout #18. Consider challenging yourself to make as many projects as possible with the paper you've selected until it is all used up. One of my friends, Alondra Ladison, shared that she scraps the leftovers of her layouts into cards right away - there's nothing to put aay because she uses it all up and she always has cards at the ready for every occasion. You can do the same things with layouts - make a layout after your first layout!
This layout uses one of my favorite techniques - dripping! This is great for Halloweenandspooky pages. It's also a fun way to "get messy"!
Here's how I made this layout:
- Paper - Graphic 45
- Smooch Spritz in Copper, Smooch Accent Ink in Tuxedo, Basic Necessities Spritz Bottle - Clearsnap
- Acrylic Paint - Delta
- Tape Runner- Bazzill
- Circle Punches - Marvy Uchida, EK Success
- Corrugated Paper - Fancy Pants
- Pinking Shears - Joann Fabrics Stores
- Purple Gem Brads - Creative Imagintaions (I believe)
- Adhesive Studs - EK Success
- Feather - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Silhouette Sticker - Bo Bunny Press
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here: