Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Daily Scrapbook Page - Layout #14


After seeing my cats tear up my impossibly large ribbon stash (and that's not all of it) I decided to issue a Ribbon Stash Challenge:


This layout is one example of a way to use a bunch of bits of ribbon on one page. All you need is a handy dandy Xyron Create-A-Sticker and you're on your way!


I also used some other supplies that I had been neglecting, like Viva Decor Pearl Pens, Brads, and scraps from my paper stash:




Here's how I made this layout:


Supplies:
  • Elements from the "Vintage Mint" monthly Kit at Hydrangea Hippo
  • Paper - Bo Bunny Press
  • Ribbons - from stash
  • Rowlux Illusion Film
  • Dies by Sizzix
  • Brads by Basic Grey
  • Xyron Adhesive
  • Smooch Accent Ink by Clearsnap
  • Viva Decor Pearl Pens
  • Embellies by hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
  • Pen by Kuretake Zig
  • Washi Tape
  • Stickers by October Afternoon
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here:



Facebook Twitter YouTube Pinterest Instagram Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!