Too early for Halloween? Nah!!!!!!!! Thsi is a fun a and happy page featring Graphic 45's collection from last year. Don't let the fact that paper is not the "newest of the new" deter you from creating--use some new elements to spice it up.
Here, I used scraps and year old paper but I added a brand new bottle of Smooch Spritz (in Copper) to the mix). Treat yourself to one small new goodie and then keep on using them scraps!
Here's how I made this layout:
- Paper - Graphic45
- Smooch Accent Ink, Smooch Spritz, and ColorBox Chalk Cat's Eyes - Clearsnap
- Corrugated Paper - Fancy Pants
- Paper Stars- Assorted Papers
- Punches, Trimmer - Fiskars
- Tickets, Trim, cucpake liners, journaling spots, flower buttons - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
- Bling - KaiserCraft
- 3D Foam Dots - American Crafts
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here:
The Daily Scrapbook Page - Layout #18