Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Daily Scrapbook Page - Layout #18


I actually scrapped a page of my friends?! Haha I am never in pics so one of the things I have been trying to do is make pages about me :)



Since last night's page was all about no ink or distressing, I decided to pull a 180 and do LOTS of paint and ink and stamping on this puppy. I hope you enjoy it!


Here's how I made this layout:

Supplies:

  • Supplies:
  • Paper - Bo Bunny Press
  • Flowers - Prima, Misc, handmade by me from wool felt
  • Acrylic Paint - Delta
  • Rollagraph Stamp Wheel, ColorBox Fuild Chalk Ink, Smooch Spritz - Clearsnap
  • Buttons by Buttons Galore and More!
  • Pennant Punch - FIskars
  • Diectus - Spellbinders, Sizzix Tim Holtz
  • Twine 
  • Hot Glue
  • Liquid Glue
  • Sticker Letters - Webster's Pages
  • Journal Card - K & Co Smash Books
  • Burlap Fabric
  • Book Pages

Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here:



Facebook Twitter YouTube Pinterest Instagram Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!