Tuesday, March 10, 2015

WEEK 10 - CARD INSPIRATION

Recently I taught a card class and did a very simple design and one of the girls in the class suggested it would work lovely for a layout...So thanks Kat, I did just that !!
Always start in the centre, I cut 5 2" strips and made banners from 4 of them and left one full length.
Then with the bits you cut off, snip a few chevron shapes out of them
And adhere on the page leaving a gap between each one.
Next, I painted up a few stars and punched out three black circles from my Big Bite, to make a 'Mickey' logo on one of the stars, seeing as it was a holiday to Florida and the land of Mickey mouse.

Then I simply tied some twine around the photo and added some tickets to finish it off.
And there you have a very simple but effective layout.

Thanks for looking
hugs
Marion
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!