Tuesday, January 20, 2015

WEEK 3 - FOR THE LOVE OF HEXAGONS

What's not to love about hexagons....I admit, I'm rather addicted to them and any excuse to use them I will !!!
So for this month's layout I grabbed my chance !!!
Keeping the background in plain Bazzill, I used the Sizzix Hexagon thinlits and the KaiserCraft 75 Cents Collection 'Penny'. This is where double sided card stock comes into its own....
I cut the background ones in all the same size. Note to self. when sticking down the hexagons, it's always a good idea to wear glasses !!!
 I then cut the next size down and mounted these over the top of some of them with foam pads.
 I added a bit of 'flickage' using the Heidi Swapp Color Shine in White, embellished my photo and adhered that to the page.
Then just added a few tiny gold sequins.
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Marion xxx

2 comments:

Leave us some scrappy love!