Last year's was "Radiant Orchid" and this year we have "Marsala", a deep wine color. I grabbed the Emerald chips and some other complimentary ones and knew they would be perfect for scrapbooking.
Not only would they be on trend but they didn't look as much like paint chips as panels or maybe even Project Life blocks! They were made for a colorblock style scrapbook page:
The lively colors and graphic feel of the cards are perfect for a sports page, like this one. Here's how to make it:
- Pantone Universe Paint Chips - Lowe's Hardware Stores
- Patterned Paper, Stamps - Glitz Design
- ColorBox Surfacez Solvent Ink - Clearsnap
- Ephmera - ICE Resin Susan Lenart Kazmer
- Stickers - Webster's Pages
- Stamps, Punched Stars, Punched Rolodex Card, Soccer Sticker - Various
- Journaling Strips - Zink hAppy Printer
Look outside of the craft store for supplies like these paint chips that you can use to give your pages and unique look.
Visit my other blog at Hydrangea Hippo