Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#49 - Using a T-shirt on a Layout

Hey everyone!  This week I'm going to show you how to use a t-shirt cut on a layout.  Many people have used different types of items and textures on their layouts and this week I came across an old t-shirt that my husband didn't need anymore.  So I cut that baby up and used part of it on my page!  I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to leave any questions you might have!  Have a great week!






Supplies used:
Patterned Paper: Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages
Bingo paper cards
Note pad paper
Ink: ColorBox (Surf)
tab sticker
ribbon
Alphas: Basic Grey
Epoxy hearts: Freckled Fawn
Wood banner: Freckled Fawn
Paperclip: Target
T-shirt cut


I'd love to see you over on my blog: The Scrap Angel

Thanks for joining us today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!