Sunday, November 16, 2014

POCKET STYLE...

I must admit I'm addicted to pocket Scrapbooking and so many paper companies are now doing 12" x 12" papers ready to cut up into 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" cards.
And this one was no exception.
Firstly, it's about choosing your pocket style then laying out your 'cards', don't worry if your sheet only comes with 3" x 4" cards and you have 4" x 6" pockets, all you have to do is pop a bit of washi tape on the back to join the two cards, it doesn't matter as when you do the other side of the page you won't even see the washi
Lay out your cards in the style of the page protector. I wanted a bit of 'flickage' on mine so I used the Smooch Pearlised Accent Ink and added a bit to some water in a spray bottle.
Then "flicked" till I was happy with the look.
Next, I took a stencil and some embossing paste to give it a bit of depth and dimension.

I wanted to add a little handmade embellie, so I punched a circle and covered it in double sided tape
and starting in the centre, I wound Baker's Twine around to create a spiral.
Then I put on just a few banners, a tag and a snowflake and a little bit of journalling....I am British after all. We don't do loads of journalling !!!
Thanks for looking
Hugs
Marion xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!