Tuesday, February 23, 2016

BIG Photos? - Week #8


Hi Ladies... This month my Layout is all about BIG photos.. Some times for any reason we have those big photos and they are so difficult to put it in a Layout.. so what we can do is cut our photo in pieces or some times in different shapes add a frame and you make the photo more interesting.


Another thing I like to do is my embellishments.. I love to stamp in vellum.. Have you do that technique? it is so easy and the results are amazing!
Once I stamped my images I fussy cut with my Westcott Titanium Non Stick Scissors and I keep it in a book.. Some times vellum curl and keeping it in a book help!


I have those Pentart Pearl pens and I decided to experiment.. I did some doodles.. I think we can do more than pearls.... 




Supplies used:
Xyron Mega Runner
Westcott - Cutting Mat
Westcott - Titanium Non Stick Scissors
Bazzil Cardstock
Duck Tape - Adhesive Borders
Color Box - Surfacez Multi-Surface Ink
Pentart - Pearl Pen

YouTube - Video Tutorial


Thanks for stopping by!! Hope this inspires you to think of your BIG photos in a different way!



2 comments:

Leave us some scrappy love!