Tuesday, April 7, 2015

WEEK 13: VINTAGE AND GREEN

Hello!  Sarah here with your first layout for the month of April.  For April, we decided to do a green layout inspired by Earth Day, or to use an Easter color pallet on our layouts.  I have decided to go GREEN in celebration of Earth Day coming up this month.  We are challenging you to use the color green on your layout or to use something recycled or upcycled on your layouts!  I chose to use the color green and I gave my layout some earthtone colors.  Please check out the video for my process! 




Supplies used:
Green Cardstock
Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages by Brandin O'Neill, Webster's Pages by Adrienne Looman, Heidi Swapp
Alphas: Thickers (Elf), Kelly Purkey
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
Mist: Heidi Swapp Gold
Other supplies: lace ribbon, buttons, twine

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'd love to see what you come up with.  Leave a comment with a link where I can see your layouts!  And please come stop by my blog...I'd love to see you over there!  Have a great week!

www.thescrapangel.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!