I'm looking for SCRABOOKING designers for the Layoutaweek blog!!
You would create one scrapbook page (single or double page layout, Project Life style is ok, must be 12x12 or 8.5x11 - no mini book pages), once a month to post on the http://Layout-A-Week.blogspot.com blog. It must have a tutorial with either a video or step out pics. There is no monetary compensation at this moment BUT I will send you a box of STUFF to create with AND promote you on social media AND add you to the Hydrangea Hippo designer group where we chat about design stuff.
- You must have a blog
- 1 post a month of a 12x12, 8.5 x 11 scrapbook single or double page layout (Project Life style ok). This post will be on the Layout-A-Week blog
- Must be tutorial or video showing at least a technique - does not have to be the whole project, just a technique
- Multi-photo layouts encouraged
- Be active on social media. Sharing your work on social media is a plus!
- Good photography is a plus
- Term: 6 months
- GENEROUS Box of crafty supplies
- Promotion on Hydrangea Hippo and Layout-A-Week social media accounts
- Access to the Hydrangea Hippo designer group where you can get feedback, mentoring, and more
- Bio on the Layout-A-Week Blog
- Opportunity for cross promos and blog hops (possible)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an email to jennifer[at]hydrangeahippo.com with:
- a link to your blog
- a short bio (max 300 words)
- a link to a video or stepped out tutorial you've done in the last 6 months
- less than 300 words about why you want to be on the Layout-A-Week team
Deadline to apply is March 5, 2015. Thanks!