Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week #41: Double-Sided Love

Hey everyone!  I'm so excited to share with you my first layout for Layout-A-Week!  This week I want to talk about what to do when you love both sides of a paper, but you only have one sheet.  What to do???  Use both sides on one layout!  It's so easy to decide where your pictures will go and then cut out that section of the paper so you have a piece of the opposite side as well.  This is highlighted in the video, so please watch how I do it.  Please leave any questions you might have and I will answer them.  Have a great week!


                                          


Supplies used:
Navy cardstock
Patterned paper: Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages
Alphas: Thickers - Lullaby (teal glitter)
Ink: Colorbox Chalk in Prussian Blue
Stamps: Hero Arts Alphabet
Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn
Flair Badge: Kelly Purkey exclusive
Stickers: Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages
Flower: Prima
Other:  square doily, flower die cut, ribbon

Please come visit me over on my blog: http://thescrapangel.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!