Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Daily Scrapbook Page - Layout #12


Tonight I decided to do a Google Hangouts On Air to capture the making of this layout. It was fun! I will do them again so follow me on social media (see all those buttons at the bottom of this post) to catch when Iannounce them. They are kind of on the fly ... luckily they always get recorded so you can watch later if you can't watch and chat LIVE :)

This page is all about using up your stash. A few diecuts, some scraps of paper, OLD paper getting used up, digging through embellies I don't want to put away, and experimenting, with Smooch Accent Ink in this case. I hope you enjoy it! 

Like I said in the video, I don't particularly love single photo layouts because they are not practical to those of us scrapping for not just the love of creating but also to save our memories. Even though this page has one mat, I can include more photos using a strip of smaller images or use the mat to hold 2 smaller pics. Consider ways to adapt single photo designs to include more photos.


Here's how I made this layout ("today" and pointer diecuts added after video stopped):


Supplies:

  • Smooch Spritz in Gold Glow - Clearsnap
  • Smoch Accent Ink in Silver, Spruce, Lime Twist - Clearsnap
  • Diecuts - Silhouette America
  • Punches - Fiskars, Marvy
  • Buttons - hydrangeahippo.etsy.com
  • Paper by Jillibean Soup, Pink Paislee, American Crafts
  • Cardstock - Bazzill

Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed our blog, please subscribe and follow us here:

Facebook Twitter YouTube Pinterest Instagram Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!