Tuesday, February 3, 2015

WEEK 5 - OLD SCHOOL

Hello everyone!  Sarah here with a fun 8.5x11 layout.  I'm going old school and scrapping a picture of my husband and I before we got married.  I have recently realized I hadn't scrapped any pictures of us when we were dating....whaaa???  That was such an important time, so I'm taking care of that and going back and scrapping our dating pictures (circa 2000-2002). Here is my first one.  We took some great pictures on the beach before he left for Basic Training for the Air Force.  I took one of my favorites and used the BEAUTIFUL beachy line by Webster's Pages (designed by Adrienne Looman).  How gorgeous are they?  Check out the video for my process.





Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages
                                Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes Styleboard line)
Alphas: Amy Tangerine Thickers - Goodness
Wood Veneer: Evalicious, custom
Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
Flair: Studio Calico
Vellum stickers: Studio Calico Color Theory
Other: square doily, lace ribbon, burlap

I hope you enjoy it and please come on over to my blog: The Scrap Angel

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!