Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WEEK 2 - MAKING YOUR OWN FLAIR

Hi everyone!  Show of hands, who loves flair badges?  Mine is raised high!  I love those things.  They give a great detail to any page and there are so many to choose from.  For my layout this week, I decided to try my hand at creating my own flair.  By no means is it "professional," but it worked great!  You'll see in my video how I create them and use them on a page.  



Supplies used:
White and coral cardstock
Patterned Paper: Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages
Doily
Gelato (raspberry purple)
Homemade flair
Thickers: Fanstastic
Ink: Colorbox - Grape Slushy
Enamel dots: Studio Calico
Randoms: stars, scalloped circles, flowers

I'd love to see you over on my blog!  The Scrap Angel

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have!  Enjoy and have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some scrappy love!