We are looking for scrapbookers who LOVE the craft and want to share that LOVE with others! Layout-A-Week’s goal is to inspire scrapbookers with easy-to-make layout ideas as a one stop resource for scrapbooking inspiration. Everyone can do just ONE layout a week, right?
New Term JULY 2016-FEB 2017
APPLY BY June 10, 2016!! Finalists will be notified via email after June 11, 2016.
Please apply if you:
- Love traditional paper scrapbooking or pocket style scrapbooking
- Have an active blog or social media presence!
- Take great photos (and are willing to learn to improve your photos if you are not 100% there yet)
- Love teaching others how to scrapbook!
- Want to get FREE current scrapbooking products!
- Enjoy writing and have a keen attention to detail
- Want to break into the craft industry and start making your blog/craft into a business
- Are eager to learn about SEO
- Post 1 scrapbooking project per month to the Layout-A-Week blog in conjunction with challenge theme and color collage.
- Project should be a scrapbook layout with multiple photos or a pocket style scrapbook page with multiple photos.
- Hybrid projects are ok with at least 50% real product.
- Must have at least 3 photos on the post. One must be a tall image 735x1100 for Pinterest and one square image 640x640 for Instagram. (we can help you with learning to make these if you don’t know how)
- Must have a tutorial with stepped out photos (step by step) of how to make the page, start to finish. We’re looking for simple, easy to reproduce pages with 1-2 techniques that can be completed in under an hour.
- May include your own YouTube video, embedded, with a tutorial instead of stepped out photos
- Posts are all due on the first of the month.
- You may use any product from any of your other teams on your posts to help promote your work with them (some limits apply - will disclose final details to team members).
- We have a list of preferred partners we would like promoted, which we will furnish to finalists.
- 5 of the 8 required projects during your term must use templates from the Scrap FREE Scrapbooking ebooks (or other partner products we are promoting. Details to follow).
- Participate in 3 blog hops (with a blog post for each) during your term. This will be in addition to the 1 post per month.
- Promote your posts with 1 link from your blog and 5 social media shares each month.
- Will receive a box with product from partner companies valued at $100
- Affiliate commissions on Hydrangea Hippo digital products
- Gift Card bonuses for high-performance
- Opportunity for paid campaigns through Rainmaker Media Works
- Opportunity to participate in blog hops with partner companies
- Free blogger training from Rainmaker Media Works
- Promotion via social media (we’ll ask you for your handles)
- Button to display in your side bar
- Opportunity to promote your work via the Layout-A-Week Facebook Page using Facebook LIVE.
- US only due to high shipping costs and slowed shipping (stuck in customs). Wish we could accept international apps!
- Please be sure you can commit to the 8 month term. We consider current team members in good standing FIRST for renewal and other opportunities so it pays to finish the term :)
Thank you so much for your interest in Layout-A-Week. We look forward to seeing your applications!!!