I'm looking for SCRABOOKING designers for the Layoutaweek blog!!
You would create one scrapbook page (single or double page layout, Project Life style is ok, must be 12x12 or 8.5x11 - no mini book pages), once a month to post on the http://Layout-A-Week.blogspot.com blog. It must have a tutorial with either a video or step out pics. There is no monetary compensation at this moment BUT I will send you a box of STUFF to create with AND promote you on social media AND add you to the Hydrangea Hippo designer group where we chat about design stuff. The plan is that this will grow into something more and that means moolah!
- You must have a blog
- 1 post a month of a 12x12, 8.5 x 11 scrapbook single or double page layout (Project Life style ok). This post will be on the Layout-A-Week blog
- Must be tutorial or video
- Multi-photo layouts encouraged
- Be active on social media. Sharing your work on social media is a plus!
- Good photography is a plus
- Term: 6 months
- You must want to further your career as a designer and take your business to the next level
- Following instructions is key
- Box of crafty supplies quarterly
- Promotion on Hydrangea Hippo and Layout-A-Week social media accounts
- Access to the Hydrangea Hippo designer group where you can get feedback, mentoring, tips for advancing your career, and more
- Bio on the Layout-A-Week Blog
- Opportunity for cross promos and blog hops
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an email to jennifer[at]hydrangeahippo.com with:
- a link to your blog
- link to a bio
- a link to a video or stepped out tutorial you've done inthe last 6 months
- less than 300 words about why you want to be on the Layout-A-Week team
Deadline to apply is Sept 5, 2014. Thanks!